We aim to provide total recruitment solutions to our clients, the employers. They, together with the quality of the workers we recruit and deploy to them remain the driving force of our business. It is also best to remember that recruiting quality workers is almost always a situation where each party – employers and candidates – give and take from each other for us to assure a successful outcome.
We treat each job order with importance and urgency. Taking into consideration the global realities of labor and migration, we strive to fulfil the interests of employers and balance it with the welfare and wellbeing of our workers.
We are as concerned about the quality of prospective employers as we are about the professionalism and competence of our recruits. As a professional and responsible manpower recruitment company, we put a high premium on the trust and faith bestowed on us by both the employers and manpower candidates.
From the start of recruitment to final deployment, the following services are performed to ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process. Upon engagement of PROFILE's recruitment services, we start work to ensure a successful outcome by doing the following processes:
A. Registration of Employer/Accreditation of Job Order
Profile works with employer/ principals to comply with all the documentary legalities to accredit the client’s job order to our company and register the company as a foreign-based employer. The accreditation of the job order with POEA ensures that all the minimum terms and condition as provided in the regulatory agency’s rules and regulations are complied with.
B. Database Search and Manpower Pooling
We use various recruitment strategies including manpower search, on-site recruitment activities, organizing job fairs, advertising for open position, internet marketing and a host of others to comply with the human resource needs of our clients.
C. Pre-Selection of Candidates
The following procedures are employed once candidates’ qualifications, experience and training and other relevant criteria are established
D. Selection of Candidates
- Administer skills tests (if required); conduct personal interviews for individual assessment.
- Evaluate and verify credentials and documents submitted such as employment certification, transcript of records, company background check, etc.
- Prepare candidate for interview with employer and/or its representative.
- Arrange the conduct of medical and laboratory tests to determine health and fitness level of candidate.
Selection of preselected candidates is perhaps the key process to ensure the successful outcome of a recruitment activity. In this regard, Profile takes utmost care to provide the best available candidates taking into consideration the total remuneration package that our foreign employer offers.
E. Processing of Visas and Work Permits
Every care is observed and taken to properly provide the right documentation in processing workers visas and work permits, taking into consideration the respective requirements of the host country.
F. Ensuring Compliance of Pre-Departure Formalities
We assist the workers acquire basic knowledge about their employer, environment and country to enable them to successfully integrate into the new system.
- Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) assistance for the successful integration of the workers to the new working environment.
- Liaise with employer to facilitate relocation-related issues.
- Coordinate with the employer about the selected worker airline booking.
- Airport departure assistance.